Health and Safety
Refer to the health and safety resources below as you plan and prepare for your study abroad experience.
Travel Health and Safety Information:
- CDC's Advice for Safe and Healthy Travel for Students
- Smart Travel Enrollment Program
- Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence - Concordia University takes any complaint about sexual violence or sexual harassment seriously.
- The Sexual Misconduct Policy is found in the student handbook. Additional information may be found at www.csp.edu/reporting
Health and Safety Information From the Office of Higher Education
- Information and Links for students and parents on health and safety abroad
- Participation Rate and Health and Safety Incident Reports for all MN Institutions (Including Concordia St. Paul)